by: Dana Chen Fischer
There are certain best practices that can help you enhance your online presence and achieve your optimum business potential through blogging; some of these are the following:
- Incorporate social media – useful content on your blog is worth-sharing, so provide your readers with an easy way to share your content by adding social links such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ to your blog
- Use it for promotions – if you run frequent promotions, you can make use of your blog to highlight them.
- Use it as a tool for building FAQs page – with blogs, you can usually get a lot of queries/questions through the comment section and this can help you expand your frequently asked questions page, which is beneficial for your business as a whole.
- Provide news updates – ideally, your blog should be regularly updated, particularly with news, latest happenings related to your industry, as expected by your readers.
- Provide photos – sharing daily photo blog with a short description can be quite interesting to your readers, customers.
- Initiate contests – you can ignite healthy interaction with your audience by providing daily contest and games for them; they are fun and can keep your readers, customers coming back to your blog.
- Provide ‘What’s new’ pages – blog section can be a great way for your site to tell your audience what’s new about your products or services; it gives them an easy access for updates.
- Provide ‘What’s coming?’ – your customers and potential customers definitely want to know what is up, what is coming; it is something that they look forward to.